Passionate. Talented. Visionary.
At GumGum we're passionate about making advertising work better. We're a talented team of industry experts who pride ourselves on innovation, professionalism and vision. We work hard, but we work smart. And we like to have fun doing it. We celebrate individualism and creative thinking. We encourage a strong work-life balance.
If this sounds like a culture you'd like to be part of, we'd like to meet you! GumGum is looking for other passionate, self-starters who want to help build a media and technology powerhouse that will define the next generation of digital advertising.
To apply for any open positions, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply through the LinkedIn button at the bottom of each job.
Senior Project Manager
The Senior Product Manager has ownership of and accountability for GumGum's product. This position demands an in-depth understanding of the ad serving eco-system, with particular expertise on technology and business needs, and business problems of Ad Networks, Online Marketers and Publishers. This position requires strategic thinking, ingenuity, and innovation around in-image advertising, an ad format, that GumGum has both pioneered and leads the market in.
There will also be a strong focus on enhancing our contextual understanding of images, via a variety of methodologies, and matching ads accordingly.
- Ownership and accountability of GumGum's Product.
- Responsibility over all product lifecycle - from vision to handoff.
- Interactively work with Senior Management, Sales, Engineering and R&D to define product vision based on customer feedback and functional needs and requirements.
- Complete planning, prioritization, and execution of product roadmap.
- Define and drive go-to-market strategy, planning, and execution for new product offerings and releases.
- Act as the subject matter expert in terms of best practices and product capabilities.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- 4+ years in the online media industry - experience required.
- B.A. or equivalent/higher level of education (B.S. in Computer Science or a related field a plus).
- Deep understanding of the online advertising industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of the online media marketplace.
- Experience with self-service advertising platforms including bidding systems and keyword matching, and fraud detection.
- Strong process management, business process re-engineering, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to balance the need of the customer while maintaining corporate objectives.
- Ability to work with internal and external customers to find solutions to challenges they face.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive "can-do" approach.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.
Get hired faster